Attention students! Today is the last date to register for JEE Mains March Session 2021. Candidates interested in applying for the same are requested to register themselves positively by today. The application form of JEE Main 2021 (March) is available at NTA website- jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Students are required to fill-up the JEE Main form 2021, upload the required documents and make payment of JEE registration fee. The application fee of JEE Mains March 2021 is Rs 650 (Rs. 325 for Female/ SC/ST/ PWD).
It is to be noted that NTA JEE Mains March application form 2021 is only released in the online mode. Before filling the form, candidates need to check the eligibility for JEE Main .
JEE Main 2021 March Session Registrations: Find direct link here
How to apply for JEE Main 2021
- STEP 1: Firstly, visit the official website at jeemain.nic.in.
- STEP 2: Then on the homepage click on ‘Apply for JEE Main April 2021’ button
- STEP 3: If you have registered with the website then click on ‘login to apply’
- STEP 4: If you are a new user, you will hav to register first.
- STEP 5: Then simply click on the ‘proceed to apply’ link under the ‘Fresh user’ tab on the left side.
- STEP 6: In the next step, fill in the required details in the form
- STEP 7: Just scan and upload images and pay the application fee and press the submit button
- STEP 8: Keep the application number or registration number safe with you for future reference.
JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Those who are in Class 12 with science background are eligible to apply for JEE Main 2021 to get admission in B.Tech./B.E, B.Arch courses.
This year, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the JEE Main 2021 exams in four sessions – February, March, April and May. The first session of JEE Mains 2021 was held from February 23 to 26, 2021. March session examination will start from March 15 till March 18, 2021. The third session will be held from April 27 to 30, 2021. The fourth session is scheduled to be held from May 24 to 28, 2021.